Sunday, 7 November 2010

MPD Class- 5th November 2010: Planning Future Goals

Task sheet 11 was basically about planning our target and deciding what steps we will be taking in order to achieve our Career, Academic and Personal goals.  We were also told to set target dates along each goal to keep ourselves stimulated.  It was quite hard in selecting the exact dates on when the target will be completed because you never know where life takes you, for e.g. things may or may not go as they are expected to. So when completing the task sheet I had researched on the goals and these were shown below:


Career Goal                  
I have planned a time schedule as to how I will begin my professional career and progress in the same. It has helped me in planning well in advance as to how should I enact and attain these goals so as to achieve my desired reputation and career growth.



Academic Goal       
In this task sheet I have planned as to how I will progress in my academics and how I will achieve my degree and gradually a professional qualification in my desired field. I have decided and planned as to how I will move on gradually and accomplish them in the mentioned time scale.





Personal Goal                  
In Personal Goals, I could imagine and plan a schedule as to how I will allocate my time apart from my academics for my personal interests. I have planned and will try to get the desired results in the scheduled period.


Task sheet 11 has helped me in deciding the steps which I have to take in order to achieve my goals. This showed the activities in which I have to complete in the planned dates, in other words, it helped me in deciding in which goals is more important for a better future and how to achieve them timely. I would certainly keep this as a calendar for my future reference in order to remind myself of my schedule and also to help me know if I am working as per the schedule or not, and then try to achieve it.
Websites referred:

2 comments:

  1. This is a really nice blog. Now reflect on what we did when Andy Gillman came into our session. Don't forget also that you have only a few days left to upload your ideas for the most important transfereble skills and share these with our partners in Rouen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steff.... whats happening? Get busy!

    ReplyDelete