In this session, we were meant to complete the last two tasks, task sheet 15 and 16. These task sheets were mainly related to answering interview questions and how to prepare before the interview. We were also told to complete an application form, which after completing we had to send in the three email addresses which were specified. We had to also download a pdf file for creating CV for which we had to visit www.reed.co.uk. By creating a professional CV, I found it to be really useful as I can use the same CV when applying for job applications.
However, task sheet 15 is about thinking how we will answer specific questions relating to our career goals and future job. This helped in evaluating what are my strengths and weaknesses. Also it recognizes my future career goals.
In task sheet 16, I found it to be really useful as we need to write entire process of preparing ourselves before the interview in order to make a good impression and to have more confidence in ourselves. This can be used as a check-list when I prepare myself for an interview in the future.

No comments:
Post a Comment