In this session, we were asked to complete task sheet 2 till task sheet 6 which were based on analysing the above points by our self, in short, self assessment. By doing this, I learned many things about myself. This has pointed many of my strengths which I need to keep intact and use them from time to time as and when required. Also, I was able to identify my weakness and now I can plan and work on overcoming them. I have to put an extra effort in improving my professional skills and become more presentable and professional.
I need to start implementing my work experience to my study and vice versa which will help me understand the basics and my academic level and also improve my working skills and help me progress in my current and future work environment. This will also help me in getting good references into my CV.
This session has highlighted my weaknesses and skills which I need to develop at an early stage on which I will put an extra effort so that I am well prepared from the early stages of this course.
Good... now start adding more research of your own, links and images.
ReplyDelete